What happens if there’s something wrong with my order?
Don’t worry, it just happens sometimes! Just contact me with your order number, invoice, and email, at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll take care of that for you immediately! While I take the greatest care to ensure that your order gets to you correctly, I take great pride in packing your orders ourselves, so mistakes can, unfortunately, happen! Please note that, due to health concerns, I cannot accept any products which have been opened or used.
I’m missing an item from my order, please help!
Contact me with your order number, email, and a copy of your invoice, and I’ll send the item out to you!
I bought a product and I’ve decided I want to return it. How can I go about this?
I’m sorry to hear you didn’t like your item! I’ll happily accept back any item within 30 days of purchase, and issue a refund back into your account. There are a few things to keep in mind for your product to be eligible for return:
- Please ensure the package has not been opened, and that the hygiene seal is still intact.
- Any product which appears to have been used will not be eligible for refund or return.
- Any item returned must be in the original packaging.
- Returns are free of charge within Malta. You can contact me and I will take care of your return.
If you’re interested in exchanging, please make sure to provide proof of purchase with your return, and to specify which product you’d like as a replacement. Should the item be out of stock, I can offer alternative choices for you.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FOLLOWING CANNOT BE RETURNED AND ARE NOT EXCHANGEABLE:
- Due to hygiene reasons, foundations, concealers, nail products, lip glosses, lip primers, mascara, mascara bases, liquid liners
- Products on special offer
- Seasonal Products
- Gift sets
Oops, my product has been damaged during transit! What do I do?
No worries! Please contact me to assist you. Provide your email address, order number, and a picture of the damaged item, and I’ll send you a new one, free of charge! I try to pack your items so that this doesn’t happen, but I’ve got your back if it does.