What happens if there’s something wrong with my order?
Don’t worry, it just happens sometimes! Just contact us with your order number, invoice, and email, at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take care of that for you immediately! While we take the greatest care to ensure that your order gets to you correctly, we take great pride in packing your orders ourselves, so mistakes can, unfortunately, happen! Please note that, due to health concerns, we cannot accept any products which have been opened or used.
I’m missing an item from my order, please help!
Contact us with your order number, email, and a copy of your invoice, and we’ll send the item out to you!
I bought a product and I’ve decided I want to return it. How can I go about this?
We’re sorry to hear you didn’t like your item! We’ll happily accept back any item within 30 days of purchase, and issue a refund back into your account. There are a few things to keep in mind for your product to be eligible for return:
- Please ensure the package has not been opened, and that the hygiene seal is still intact.
- Any product which appears to have been used will not be eligible for refund or return.
- Any item returned must be in the original packaging.
- Returns are free of charge within Malta. You can contact us and we will take care of your return.
If you’re interested in exchanging, please make sure to provide proof of purchase with your return, and to specify which product you’d like as a replacement. Should the item be out of stock, we can offer alternative choices for you.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FOLLOWING CANNOT BE RETURNED AND ARE NOT EXCHANGEABLE:
- Due to hygiene reasons, foundations, concealers, nail products, lip glosses, lip primers, mascara, mascara bases, liquid liners
- Products on special offer
- Seasonal Products
- Gift sets
Oops, my product has been damaged during transit! What do I do?
No worries! Please contact us to assist you. Provide your email address, order number, and a picture of the damaged item, and we’ll send you a new one, free of charge! We try to pack your items so that this doesn’t happen, but we’ve got your back if it does.